XL Group PLC Review 2019: XL Group PLC provides insurance and reinsurance coverage globally for various sectors ranging from industries, enterprises, insurance companies, both commercial and professional service firms and more.
Aside from insurance, the company also offered investments and financial services thus we can put it as there is always something offered for everyone regardless of your work of the field.
XL Group PLC Review 2019
The company was formerly known as XL Capital Ltd before changing it to XL Group Ltd and went public listed as of 12 March 2010. XL Group plc first few directors were Mervyn Peter Skeet, Simon Donald Rich.
The company had an approximate of 5000-9999 employees. Before moving forward, to ease the confusion, AXA company has completed the acquisition of XL Group and has renamed this division as AXA XL as of September 2018.
XL Group was known as a Property & Casualty line insurer and reinsurer that holds a high status in North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe and Lloyd’s. With that, it is believed that XL Group’s high profile would be able to complement, diversify and even so, implement changes on the commercial lines existing in AXA.
AXA XL Insurance provides products with multiple solutions and risk management towards an issue incurred within a business. A summarized list of their products would be:
- Builder’s Risk Insurance
- Captive Insurance Programs
- Commercial Auto, Transportation and Garage Risks Insurance
- Commercial Global Insurance programs
- Commercial Umbrella and Excess Liability Insurance
- Healthcare Excess Liability Insurance
- Structured Risk Solutions
- Workers compensation programs for Programs Administrators- Available only in North America
- Construction Risk Engineering Services
- General Contractors and Subcontractors Default Insurance –AppAssure
- Primary Casualty for Construction Companies
- Professional & Pollution Liability Insurance for Construction Firms
- Public-private partnership Construction Insurance
- Umbrella and Excess Liability for Construction Firms
- Casualty for Middle Market Companies – Africa, Asia-Pacific, Europe
- Lloyd’s Employers Liability Insurance- UK/IR
- Lloyd’s – Construction All-Risks (CAR) Insurance – Middle Market Companies – International
- Umbrella & Excess Liability Insurance for Middle Market Companies
There is more than this list that AXA XL Insurance has to offer as they take interest in the dreams that have been longing in one’s mind and is always ready to offer ideas and support to help achieve their goals. They expertise in various fields ranging from Consumer Goods and Services, Energy, Construction and Design, Financials, Food and Beverages, Life Sciences, Industrial Materials which are in high demand as it is implemented into our daily needs and surroundings, Marine, Real Estate, Transportation, Education and even IT to add to the list. loans
XL Reinsurance helps us to move forward if any unforeseeable circumstances take place. It is not guaranteed but with a great a technical team, legal advisers, claims team and more, this helps to minimize the risk of loss. A few products include:
- Casualty Facultative
- Casualty Treaty
- Crop Insurance (North America)
- Property Catastrophe
- Property Risk
- Construction & Engineering Treaty and Facultative Reinsurance
- Property – Facultative
- Property Retrocession
- Property Treaty
XL Group is the perfect solution to your needs whether it is starting entrepreneurship, improving your business growth, implementing changes or to help manage risks. It helps us to strive forward.